27 February 2017 @ 12:00
26 February 2017 @ 12:00
25 February 2017 @ 12:00
- Fri, 13:40: RT @HongKongFP: German, Israeli consulates issue statements criticising Hong Kong police Holocaust comparison https://t.co/n9F4d2d9L8 https…
- Fri, 18:10: Ahmed Alsaffar - the Saudi Arabian who played in an All-Ireland Final - YouTube https://t.co/XuriR87tB1
- Sat, 00:49: Monsters from Brazilian myth for your #RPG - Criaturas Lend�rias is deal of the day on @DriveThruRPG! https://t.co/h7As6t8e8I
- Sat, 01:50: Monsters from Brazilian myth for your #RPG - Malandros book "Criaturas Lend�rias" is deal of the day @DriveThruRPG ! https://t.co/sjmjdTtTdc
23 February 2017 @ 12:00
22 February 2017 @ 12:00
21 February 2017 @ 12:00
- Mon, 12:17: RT @christie_1122: Eastern's still selling away tickets until 14 Feb, was this the internal admin mistake?Deliberate?Eastern has a Guangzho…
- Mon, 12:24: Nice to see Windows 10 keeping it old school. #bluescreenofdeath, 2017 edition. https://t.co/wQ9vHT7hMt
- Mon, 18:05: Interview with @TheKurtFuller on Manhattan Love Story, Psych, and Hulk Hogan, etc. � Random Roles � The A.V. Club https://t.co/HWIJeMidIt
- Mon, 18:50: Body Count - No Lives Matter - YouTube https://t.co/T4mhBGXlDY
- Mon, 20:03: Super shady. https://t.co/Rmb7k0BhyX
- Tue, 00:07: RT @mishelleym: Why are Assembly programmers always wet? They work below C level.
- Tue, 08:41: RT @relevantorgans: We love the multiple expensive leadership compounds. Now all you need is a special train for inspecting the harvests ht…
- Tue, 08:50: "Your job is to translate the words ... no matter how heinous & what an outrageous liar you find the speaker to be” https://t.co/F1ZADdS1sE </u
19 February 2017 @ 12:00
- Sat, 12:05: What Is Cupcake Fascism? | Full Stop https://t.co/JqbXXMWkT0 "The cupcake is vintagey and twee."
- Sat, 15:00: JLT Community Series: Hawthorn v Cats https://t.co/RVgG8x6Bio - New Geelong kit looks weird; great to see @JarrydRoughead2 back.
- Sat, 22:29: Fist of Fury: laudable anti-racism bit as Bruce Lee smashes "No dogs or Chinese" sign slightly marred by Sikh policeman played in blackface.
- Sat, 23:06: RT @LutonTown: Congratulations to @LincolnCity_FC on becoming the 2nd Non-League side to beat Premier League in the @EmiratesFACup #Welcome…
18 February 2017 @ 12:00
- Fri, 13:21: Surprised in a good way https://t.co/izHF5BBQs3
- Fri, 15:00: “China flexes her football muscles” – in 1979 – against Celtic, Chelsea, WBA and Middlesbrough : Wild East Football https://t.co/6BygBhR25J
- Fri, 15:19: RT @TheloniousFilth: Interesting thread this https://t.co/wqS7NBTzFr
- Fri, 17:55: Where the wind blows: how China's dirty air becomes Hong Kong's problem | Cities | The Guardian https://t.co/s70muGTiFH
- Fri, 18:03: RT @JolyonMaugham: 'Don't blame X's decision to quit Britain on Brexit': all you'll read by Brexiter columnists for the next decade. https:…
- Fri, 18:20: Sitcoms of history: Maur�cio Gugelmin & Ayrton Senna shared a house in Norwich in the 1980s. https://t.co/55HjUh7uDM
- Fri, 18:50: My favourite sports marketing deal: the AFL results ladder is sponsored by a company that makes actual ladders. https://t.co/nqWAb0O5JE
- Sat, 09:05: "rose-tinted memories of the 1950s [&] imperial history derived largely from images on vintage biscuit tins" https://t.co/NbKO3pkIXF
17 February 2017 @ 12:00
- Thu, 14:55: Why Do Russians Never Smile? - The Atlantic https://t.co/imNcxo4k11
- Thu, 18:00: Postmates Will Now Deliver Alcohol In Less Than 25 Minutes https://t.co/i0WtfRiZ5l - Ideal for people who live 26 minutes away from a 7-11.
- Thu, 18:50: How Slaughterhouse-Five Made Us See The Dresden Bombing Differently - JSTOR Daily https://t.co/rrYdzlu0AL
- Fri, 12:00: Chinese Theology - a new book by Chlo� Starr https://t.co/xS31bNPPwT